… my husband, my mum, the easter bunny … No seriously, a big THANKS to Me Vs Cake for nominating me for the Liebster Award 🙂 Check out her blog for an amusing look at baking, running and life in general!
The idea of this award is to highlight blogs with under 200 followers that deserve a look.
Here’s how I hold up my end of the bargain:
1. Post eleven facts about myself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set and create eleven questions for the people I’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link to them in my post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
Might I just add that 11 is a very bizarre choice of number!!
My 11 facts:
- I love ALL crime series
- I make a mean cheesecake
- My husband, children and I are all bilingual (English-French)
- I love pink
- Even though I’m from the UK, I couldn’t see myself living there again
- I love to curl up with my knitting and a dvd
- I make lists for everything and always carry around a notebook
- My favourite food is my husband’s spaghetti carbonara
- I’m addicted to “Where’s My Water” on my iPhone
- I enjoy Disneyland as much as my kids do
- I love Mexican food
Here are my nominations:
- Yarn to Spin
- Handmade by Lindsay
- Mama G & Co
- Neaten Your Nest
- Lou’s Labours
My Questions to the nominees…
- What’s the best knitting/crochet pattern you’ve ever made something from?
- What’s your favourite TV Show?
- Circulars or DPNs?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Which celebrity would you most like to punch in the face?
- What’s your favourite childhood movie?
- What book would you most like to see made into a film (or greatly improved if it already is one!)?
- If you could teleport yourself anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s your favourite comfort food?
- What’s your can’t-leave-the-house-without accessory?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
Here are my answers to Me vs Cake’s questions…
- Sweet or Savoury? Savoury
- Morning or Evening? Morning
- Indoors or Outdoors? Indoors
- Chocolate or Strawberry? Chocolate
- Night in or Night Out? Night in
- Pizza or Pasta? Pasta
- Spring or Autumn? Spring
- Wine or Beer? Beer
- Strong or Skinny? Err, neither!
- Twitter or Facebook? Facebook
- Ying or Yang? Yin
And just for the fun of it, here’s a picture of what I’m working on at the moment – this is a knitting blog after all! And now that the Brioche Stitch Scarf is officially an FO, this is the only things on my needles at the moment! I feel it is a landmark moment …